Saturday, February 13, 2016

Brass Made Deluxe Easy Cleaning Proto Alternative Carburetor Pipe

ON SALE NOW! $19.99 WITH FREE FOLDABLE PIPE,FREE FOLDABLE PIPE SCREENS, SAME DAY SHIPPING, PAYPAL SECURE PROCESSING
Comes With Free Foldable Pipe AND FREE SCREENS-Same Day Shipping!


Only $19.99

  


        Available from bravofinegoods (18)
 100% Positive Feedback On Ebay! SEE BELOW!
Call Now! (812) 591 2445
  • stash container attached tightly
  • easy disassembly for cleaning
  • resin chamber removable trap fits tight
  • Carburetor for controlled intake with swivel lid
  • made of brass for years of enjoyment
  • Comes with built in resin poker that wont fall off the pipe
  • Discrete Shipping and Free screens for foldable pipe.
  • Ships to your address in 2-3 Days
  • Comes with a free Foldable Smoking Pipe (Pictured Below)

All orders are shipped from our address which 

is 117 east barachel lane Greensburg, Indiana

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of working closely with Benjamin lee for several years as business partners. During the time that Ben served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above goal and this can only be attributable to Ben hard work. I appreciate your hard work also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan in any such kindly contact Mr Ben on  247officedept@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp    +1---989-394-3740 . Mr Ben is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond wok and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.  

    ReplyDelete